Friday, June 18, 2010

Good morning song


This morning I woke up and looked into the eyes of my 6 month old and was suddenly reminded of my morning song. When Free was little I would greet him every morning this way. However once he got a bit older it was hard to have him hold still even long enough for this...
I would sing to the tune of Tomorrow from Annie...
Good Morning!
Good Morning!
I love you,
Good morning
here's a kiss (smooch)
to start your day!
Looking into these beautiful blue eyes I made a firm resolution to bring this "oldie but goodie" back into rotation!
By the way, lets give credit where credit is due, this photo was taken by Freedom and shown in its original (perfect) form. Let's hope he follows is mama's footsteps!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your piece of mind here with me. I always look forward to reading the sweet thoughts you leave behind. I will respond here so keep an eye open... thanks for taking the time, it is always appreciated. Blessings!