Friday, July 9, 2010

Caleb makes a movie!!


I have a wonderful stepson that I haven't blogged much about yet.   We don't get to see him as much as we like, making it hard for us to share as many experiences as we would prefer.


But we certainly try to make the best of all the time we have.  He is Freedom's best buddy and they spend A LOT of time playing together!!  He's such a  fabulous big brother, I count my blessings every time I see those two together.  Freedom is a very lucky boy, I was a hellacious big sister I know how bad it could have been : )


 Now he has done something that he is very proud of and we share his enthusiasm.  He is involved in a summer program that centers around robotics and broadcast media.  I am pretty impressed that he has chosen to fill his summer with classes and continue his education year round.  It appears to be paying off.  He showed his father and I a movie today that he made with a friend for a competition and he took third place!!  I promised I would share it with you but I am having some trouble linking it to this post so I will keep working on it.  In the mean time I just want to take this opportunity to mention his accomplishment and say how proud we are of his achievement!

WE LOVE YOU CALEB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your piece of mind here with me. I always look forward to reading the sweet thoughts you leave behind. I will respond here so keep an eye open... thanks for taking the time, it is always appreciated. Blessings!